Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry specializing in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of jaw, face and bite irregularities. Orthodontic treatment is provided by an oral health care provider known as an orthodontist, who has completed three years of additional training beyond dental school.
Dentistry in recent years has taken huge leap because of technology. Now more than ever patients are experiencing fewer incidences of cavities and missing teeth due to the increased awareness of fluoride use and preventative dentistry. Due to modernisation in recent time, the need for braces has been incresed. People now a days get braces for cosmatic reasons just not for functional problems.
Whether it’s traditional braces or custom made removable appliances, orthodontics can help you have the healthy, straight, beautiful smile you’ve been waiting for!
Give us a call today and schedule your orthodontic consultation!
- Care During Orthodontic Treatment
- What Does Orthodontic Treatment Involve?
- Orthodontic Treatment Phases
- Orthodontic Examination
- Is It Ever Too Late To Get Braces?
- Orthodontic Conditions
- Orthodontic Appliances
- Repositioning Teeth with Orthodontic Appliances
- Brushing and Flossing with Braces
- At-Home Care for Orthodontic Soreness
- Eating While Wearing Braces
- Orthodontic Emergencies
- What is Orthodontics?
- Orthodontic Solutions