Corona Virus Outbreak Pandemic
Covid19 or corona virus outbreak from Wuhan China has affect all around the world. The world has been locked down. The Italy , Spain , London and USA are at major crisis. In this tough times during lock down period in India, here I’m Dr Keval Patel writing this blog for you guys.
WHO has already declared that the corona virus contaminates via air. It’s an airborne disease. Means the virus stays in the air for quite long time, and if u inhale the contaminated air by mistake, the chances of getting infected are there. Child below 10 and elders above 70 are at high risk in this pandemic.
Who has given instructions for preventing the spread of corona virus.
I will write it down for you,
1. Wash your hands properly with soap for at least 20-30 seconds.
2. Try to clean each and every tiny spot of your palms and wrist.
3. Don’t go outside. Avoid community gathering.
4. If in emergency you have to go out, always wear N95, or 3 ply masks , gloves .
5. Maintain at least 2 meters distance from other person.
6. Cover your face while sneezing.
7. Use your non dominant hand to open gates/ entering in lift/ closing door knobs.
8. If a person has foreign travel history, maintain safe distance from him.
9. Wash your milk bags properly with soaps.
10.put a small box at your gates to keep all parcels. Dont touch it for at least 24 hours. After safe time, sanitize it and open it.
11. Always use alcohol based hand sanitizer
12. Wash your hands/face every 30 mins.
13. Avoid touching your face and around area with your hands.
14. If you encounter any symptoms like coughing, fever, and difficulty in breathing, loss of smelling sensations, immediately contact your doctors and isolate your self from your family members.
15. Kindly quarantine your self and convince others to do the same.
Remember to gather we can.